Gordon’s Pharmacy is proud to be one of the longest running pharmacies in Gisborne.
Since 1963, our founding pharmacist, Hugh Gordon, has been providing personal clinical advice to our wonderful community. With an experienced staff behind him and the role of pharmacies in the community constantly evolving, we are excited for what the future holds.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Tuesday - 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday - 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Thursday - 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday - 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday - 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Sunday - Closed
Cnr Ormond & Mangapapa Road, Gisborne New Zealand
Phone: 06 867 1274
Fax: 06 867 1264
As a patient at Gordon’s Pharmacy, you have the right:
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- To speak with your pharmacist in privacy on request
- To be given accurate and complete information about your medicines.
- To a full explanation of the recommendations your pharmacist makes.
- To complete confidentiality of your medical information.
- To review your medication records on request.
- To receive a full explanation of all charges for your pharmacy services.